Checking doesn't have to cost you a lot of time or money. An Edwards FCU Checking account can be FREE of a monthly service fee when any one of the relationships below is met each month. You'll always have around-the-clock access to your funds online, by phone, and through a nationwide network of ATMs.
*All checking accounts are subject to a $6 per month service charge. One primary membership checking account may qualify for the $6 per month fee waiver when one or more of the following relationships are present on the corresponding account number at month end:
- Active member of the military;
- Have a loan with a balance;
- Maintain a minimum daily average checking balance of $1,000 or greater; or
- Maintaining a minimum daily average checking balance of $4,000 or greater total in checking plus all savings accounts combined;
- Complete at least 25 electronic transactions per month (transactions include each use of your Edwards debit card, including use at POS terminals and ATMs; each bill paid through Edwards’ online bill payment program; and each ACH direct deposit or withdrawal).
- Under 18 years of age or over 65.
- Free Online Banking and Bill Payer
- Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the nationwide CO-OP® network
- Convenient ATM access through STAR®, Armed Forces Financial Network, and Plus Networks
- No fee for VISA® Check Card purchases
- Can be linked to your Savings for Overdraft Protection
- Overdraft Protection available for qualified members
- Free Debit Card with worldwide acceptance
- Deposits and withdrawals are posted in the order that they are presented
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration