Checking doesn't have to cost you a lot of time or money - Checking is FREE! There's no monthly service fee, no ATM/Visa® Check Card fee, and no minimum balance requirement. You'll always have around-the-clock access to your funds online, by phone, and through a nationwide network of ATMs.
The features of Share Draft (Checking) Account
- Monthly service charge waived if relationship maintained.*
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No fee for Visa® Check Card purchases.
- Free CLIC Online Banking and Bill Payer.
- Can be linked to your Savings for Overdraft Protection.
- Overdraft Protection available for qualified members.
- Free ATM Card or Visa® Check Card with worldwide acceptance.
- No-surcharge ATM access through the nationwide CO-OP® network.
- Convenient ATM access through the STAR®, Armed Forces Financial Network, and Plus Networks.
- Your checking account is federally insured*
- Deposits and withdrawals are posted in the order that they are presented.
*All checking accounts are subject to a $6 per month service charge. This fee is waived if ANY ONE of the following relationships exists at month end:
- Being an active member of the military;
- Having any loan with a balance;
- Maintaining a minimum daily average balance in your checking of $1,000 or greater; or
- Maintaining a minimum daily average balance of $4,000 or greater between all savings and your checking account;
- Conducting at least 25 electronic transactions per month (one transaction will be counted for each use of your Edwards debit card, including use at POS terminals and ATMs, each bill paid through our online bill payment program, and each ACH direct deposit or withdrawal).
- Under 18 years of age or over 65.