In This Section
IMPORTANT PRIVACY CHOICES FOR CONSUMERS
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choice below.
You have the following right to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products and Services: Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services to you.
• We may share information such as your name and address.
• We may share information with an insurance company.
• We may share information for the purpose of offering insurance products and services.
TIME SENSITIVE REPLY
You may make your privacy choice at any time. Your choice marked here will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
To exercise your choice, do one of the following:
• Call us toll-free at 877.256.3300.
• Contact us at www.edwardsfcu.org by logging on to the CLIC Online Banking and Bill Payer link Enter your account number and password. Click on the “Secure Forms” link and then click on the “Secure Email” link. Enter your name, contact information, and your privacy choice. Note: To become a new CLIC Online Banking and Bill Payer user, contact the Credit Union to set up your online account.